Thursday 3 January 2013

Back after the Xmas Break!

We’re Back!

It’s been a few weeks since our last post, but we are back!

One of our little Christmas projects is to take photos of our Christmas decorations. Each year, my wife buys one or two new decorations so we take a few photos of them.

XI Logos small

She bought some bells, thinking that our tree needed a bit of sound.

IMG_7651

This one, my wife made at work, all by her fair hand!

IMG_7653

IMG_7655

One of our first Christmas decorations, promptly eaten by my sister’s dog!

IMG_7656

pic1

I used a macro lens to capture the detail in the tree and the decorations. No filters but I did attach an extra flash onto the top with a diffuser.

IMG_7627

The twinkly light effect on our tree was achieved by using a long exposure however there are filters that will create a stary effect on your pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment